The author of this blog is currently based in Metro Manila, Philippines.
For questions and other concerns you may email expandingterritories@gmail.com or contact (+63) 906-4743790. Enjoy your visit!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dreaming of Beautiful Boracay

I try to be in Boracay at least once every year and I'm currently trying to find the best possible deal that I can get my hands on for the trip this May.  I've stayed in several resorts there and one of the most unforgettable stays I've had was in Nigi Nigi Too on September 2009.

Huge beds and spacious rooms in Nigi Nigi too!


This offers a magical view of the grotto in the Station 1 beach. 

They offered us a really good deal that time.  For 3 days and 2 nights, we were given a sea view deluxe room for only P6,750.00 ($143.00) for 2 persons.  This package also included:

Local transfers
Arrival cocktails  
Breakfast of choice, at any time with unlimited eggs
Shiatsu  massage for 2 which was heavenly
Candle lit dinner for two

From the moment with arrived there until we left, we were treated with exceptionally great customer service.  They might not have the same rates during the peak season, but I'm still waiting for their reply on what they have this year.  I can't wait to be in Boracay again! 

3 comments:

Tat said...

Very nice q. I hope you feature more hotels you've stayed in at boracay. :) I've booked a november getaway and currently searching for the perfect "not overly expensive" hotel.

Boracay Hotels said...

I liked the way how to write your article. Is it good facilities there in Nigi Nigi???



Tanya Gemarin

Expanding Territories said...

Great facility.. I love this hotel.