The author of this blog is currently based in Metro Manila, Philippines.
For questions and other concerns you may email expandingterritories@gmail.com or contact (+63) 906-4743790. Enjoy your visit!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Travaholic Wants to Join the Bloggers' Tour 2010 with SEAIR and Microtel Philippines

Ahh.. August is about to end and it's gonna be September again - the start of those cold "Ber" months which to sentimental people (and I meant me!) bring out the nostalgic feel of the Christmas Season.  And if that's not special enough, September also brings about the little annual tradition of the travaholic in me.  Every year this month, I make it a point to be in a dreamy tropical island (I'm so blessed to be living in the Philippines!).

Most would probably say that it's not best season for an island getaway, but I know otherwise.  For instance, the beautiful island of Boracay may be truly fun and exciting during summer, but on rainy season it manifests its  mystic appeal in full bloom.

1.  The wet and humid climate somehow turns the place into a serene, mysterious paradise.. I can only describe it as like being inside an old, magical movie.

Boracay, September 2009

2. The experience like running along the shores of Boracay under the rain, can easily deliver you to a state of euphoria.

Two kids savoring two of the best things that mother nature has to offer - the rain and the beach!

3. Because visitors are sparse, there's a lot of room to move.. even allow you to feel like you have the whole island to yourself!

My friend Helen, taking in all of Boracay bliss on September 2009. 

4. And because there's no crowd, you get extra personalized service in hotels and restaurants.

5. The the best part is, you get better deals from airlines and hotels during this season!  Checkout great deals from SEAIR and Microtel Inns & Suites for your next Boracay getaway.


I should be packing my bags soon.  The very reason I why I left the corporate world a few months ago was to take a break from the chaos of the rat race, stop being a robot and get a little grip instead of just being dragged through life.  Travelling is no doubt one of my favorite things to do, and I planned to do more often during my little sabbatical.  Funny thing about being on sabbatical is that while your spiritual life gets richer, your financial life gets, well, poorer. 

I created this new blog TalesofaTravaholic.com a few months ago with a vision to share the beauty of the Philippines to the world, and I vow to my readers to post more entries soon.  I'm grateful that the South East Asian Airlines (SEAIR) and Microtel Inns & Suites Philippines are giving a wonderful opportunity to eight lucky bloggers to join a bloggers’ tour of Boracay from September 10 to 12, 2010.  If chosen, I shall be very happy and honored because then the Tales of a Travaholic can: 

- Experience once again the joy of flying SEAIR, the only airline that delivers you direct to Boracay.


- Finally experience and review the Microtel Inns and Suites Boracay, which is famous for its chiropractic-approved beds and hotel room amenities designed to provide a relaxing retreat.


-Create a detailed itinerary of a fun but affordable Boracay getaway.

A splendid Boracay afternoon view. 

- Meet and have fun with our fellow bloggers.
- Have another compelling post that we can share to our readers.
- Meet new people that we can feature in our new advocacy blog, One Voice.

Tales of a Travaholic will be very thrilled and grateful to be part of this event.  You may vote for this entry in the SEAIR Facebook Fan Page and I hope to see you in Boracay soon! =)

0 comments: